Explore the waves above and the fathoms below in these watery adventures for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Ghosts of Saltmarsh brings classic adventures into fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons. This adventure book combines some of the most popular classic adventures from the first edition of Dungeons & Dragons including the classic “U” series, plus some of the best nautical adventures from the history of Dungeon Magazine: Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh, Danger at Dunwater, Salvage Operation, Isle of the Abbey, The Final Enemy, Tammeraut’s Fate, The Styes.
• Ghosts of Saltmarsh includes a variety of seafaring adventures, enough to take characters from level 1 to level 12.
• This supplement introduces the port town of Saltmarsh, the perfect starting point for a nautical campaign.
• Each adventure can be played individually, inserted into your ongoing game or combined into a single epic nautical campaign.
• Dungeon Masters will find rules for ships and sea travel, deck plans for various vessels, an appendix with rules for new and classic monsters, and much more.
• Dungeons & Dragons is the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
The Hobby Hub!
Our goal is simple: We are committed to providing our customers quality products at competitive prices, great customer service and speedy delivery. We strive to put the customer first. So, if you want something specific that we don’t have in stock, we’re happy to order it for you!
We update inventory on a daily basis, so check back regularly!
If you have any questions you can contact us at:
Monday-Friday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM CT
Saturday: 10:00AM - 2:00PM CT
3201 Montgomery Highway, Suite 6
Dothan, AL 36303
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.